We have definitely noticed a decrease in our children’s reactions, especially rashes, since the school introduced the Tersano chemical free cleaning system, and the school has adhered to the chemical free class protocols.
Parent – Hughes Primary School, ACT
Changing the way the world cleans
Stabilised Aqueous Ozone water cleaner can be used in a variety of different applications, including:
- Flooring and Hardwood
- Tile & Vinyl Surfaces
- Bathrooms and Kitchens
- Lab Equipment
- Fruit and Vegetables
The Tersano Lotus® Pro Stabilised Aqueous Ozone system is Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) accredited as well as Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) accredited.
Our flagship product, the Tersano Lotus® Pro stabilised aqueous ozone system demonstrates our ability to source quality, sustainable cleaning solutions for our customers.
As a certified chemical free cleaner, the Tersano Lotus® Pro benefits and applications are limitless.
This 100% natural, eco-friendly cleaner can change the way you clean as it is more effective than bleach and chlorine based cleaners, is non-irritant and has no allergy concerns.
In addition to its environmental and sustainability benefits, the Tersano Lotus® Pro Stabilised Aqueous Ozone system has a number of health and economic benefits.
- Non-Irritant to respiratory and allergy problems
- Improved health and safety (MSDS 0-0-0-A)
- Reduction of slips and falls
- Eliminates exposure of chemicals to staff and visitors
- Promotes a healthier working environment
- Significantly reduces the need to purchase, transport, distribute, store, mix and re-stock cleaning products
- Drastically reduces inventory of multiple chemicals
- All-in-one solution improves productivity
- Saves litre-for-litre versus conventional cleaners
- Reduction in sick days due to chemical exposure
- Lower maintenance costs related to cleaning equipment
For those who operate within the cleaning industry, the impact that the conventional cleaning chemicals that they use has on their carbon footprint (and the carbon footprint of their clients)
- Reduction of carbon footprint
- Harmless to the environment when disposed
- Green Seal certified: GS-37 and GS-53 standards
- Compliant with LEED & the BOMA BEST standard
- HACCP approved for food areas.
The Steam-e machine can safely remove chewing gum from all surfaces including concrete, bricks, pavers, road ways, decks, carpets and mats.